Modular 4K Multi-Window 4RU Video Processor
SKU: C3-540 CORIOmaster
The industry's most versatile, cost effective and easy-to-use 4RU 4K modular multi-window video processor. Controls multiple video walls simultaneously.
C3-540 CORIOmaster offers a new, more efficient approach to building videowall systems. Using tvONE's latest CORIO®3 technology, it gives the user access to new levels of video processing power to achieve new heights of creative and dynamic videowall displays. All this is possible in one 4RU chassis.
Multiple windows can be used on a video wall to display the physical inputs into CORIOmaster. Windows can be sized to fit the wall or multiple windows added, resized and rotated 360 degrees on the video wall independent of the output rotation. There are 36 maximum system windows that can be used on up to 4 video walls. Each video wall can have a maximum of 14 windows depending on the source resolution, frame rate and size of window.
New 4K Input & Output Modules
The addition of 4K support consists of two new modules; HDMI 4K30/60 input module and the HDMI 4K30 scaling output module, both allowing resolutions up to 3840x2160.
CORIOgrapher v2, the control software for the CORIOmaster and CORIOmaster mini videowall processors now has included simple easy to use window and source transition effects. This new animation feature is controlled by presets in the system. Transition effects occur not only by selecting presets in CORIOgrapher v2 but also by third party control systems.
Building of presets in the system now save one or any combination of the following window transition effects as part of a single preset:
- Preset Duration – 0 to 60.0 seconds adjustment saved for the effect to occur over time.
Individual windows on the videowall can transition to different sources by:
- Source Fade Through Black – Source change occurs in black.
- Source Horizontal Shrink and Expand – Image shrinks horizontally with source change in the middle and then expands back to previous window size.
- Source Vertical Shrink and Expand – Image shrinks vertically with source change in the middle and then expands back to previous window size.
- Source Spin - Both left and right rotation up to 7 times in either direction with source change in the middle of the preset duration.
The following effects can be applied to up to 14 windows on the videowall simultaneously in addition to each source transitions.
- Window Size – Windows can be sized accordingly and saved in the preset.
- Window Rotation – Windows can be rotated independent of Source Spin in -359/+359.
- Window Movement – Place a window in the desired location on the videowall.
When a preset is recalled the transition parameters will automatically occur and be smoothly applied over the duration set in each preset from the current state of the windows. Presets can be created and selected sequentially for precise control of desired effects. Presets can also be selected randomly with the CORIO firmware automatically calculating the difference from preset to preset.
Watch the video link below and contact us to learn more!
YouTube Video about CORIOmaster Transitions
Find our recent Press Announcement here.
CORIO3 video processing technology makes the designing of creative and powerful video display systems an entirely visual experience. Users create Layouts or virtual display groups on a PC screen and then select sources to show on those virtual displays. Then it’s a freeform process of creating a Canvas over the display Layout by sizing, shaping, rotating and positioning each source as required.
CORIOgrapher v2 is the powerful software behind the CORIOmaster. Learn more about CORIOgrapher v2 here.