- How to Buy
- Tech Support
- Contact Us
tvONE (the ‘Organization’) aims to ensure that its products and services meet the needs of its customers at all times in accordance with their order requirements, and following set internal policies and procedures. The Organization operates a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO 9001: 2015 certification, including aspects specific to the design, manufacture, test and distribution of audio video products and services.
Organization Management is committed to:
1. Develop and improve the Quality Management System
2. Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
3. Enhance customer satisfaction
The management of tvONE has a continuing commitment to:
1. Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives.
2. Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving, or exceeding, customer satisfaction.
3. Communicate throughout the organization the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
4. Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the quality objectives, and reports on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
5. Ensure the management of available resources and setting priorities accordingly.
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in the Quality Procedures Manual. All tvONE employees understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Procedures Manual.
The Organization complies with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements. The Organization constantly monitors its quality performance and implements continuous improvements.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed to ensure its continuing suitability. The Quality Policy is available to all who inquire. Copies of the minutes of Management Reviews, or extracts thereof, are provided to tvONE employees in accordance with their role and responsibilities as a means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.